Aus WufiwikiZur Navigation springenZur Suche springen
Questions and Answers
This collection of Questions and Answers refers to the one-dimensional version of WUFI. Some of the program features mentioned here may not apply to WUFI-2D.
- Sources of Material Data
- Sources of Climate Data
- Volume Percent, Mass Percent
- Relative Humidity in a Building Component
- Default Moisture Storage Function
- Water Content of an Air Layer
- Convergence Failure Caused by Vapor-Permeable Layer
- Moisture Content at a Monitoring Position
- Liquid Transport Coefficient of a Paint Layer
- Rain Absorption Factor of an Unrendered Sandstone Wall
- Hygric Parameters of Ecological Insulation Materials
- Typical Initial Moisture Content
- Water-Repellent Facade
- Simulation of Absorption Experiment
- Absorption Experiment with Limited Water Supply
- Why Never 100% RH in the Component?
- 100% RH at the Facade
- Criteria for Evaluating Hygrothermal Performance
- Ventilated Curtain Walls
- Heat Flow Through Exterior Surface Is Not Realistic?
- More Recent Weather Data?
- Averaging of Conductivities at Element Boundaries
- Conversion of Radiation Data for Other Directions