This movie gives a good overview on the functions of WUFI®plus. It is tailored to Example Case 1 that can be found in the Tutorial section.
All movies below are taken from Example Case 2 in the Tutorial. For more background information on the movies just visit its page.
- Using external data with Files/Measured Data
- Creating a building using the Building Wizard
- Using the Vertices/3D edit options
- Creating and editing windows
- Assigning window types and changing window parameters
- Creating additional zones and attach components
- Saving a user defined material to the database
- Saving a user defined assembly to the database
- Implementing opaque components and altering parameters
- Creating adequate periods and day profiles for inner loads 1
- Creating a 3D-Object
- Establishing HVAC systems
- SketchUp Addon Part I
- SketchUp Addon Part II