Aus WufiwikiZur Navigation springenZur Suche springen
What do I need?
This is an overview of the steps that have to be taken before you can start a calculation. On the left side of the screen you see the project tree which with all important point which have to define before:
- You may enter some optional information about the project.
- You must define the geometry of the component (i.e. how it is composed of rectangles) and you may fine-tune the numerical grid.
- You must enter the material data for the individual elements of the component. The material data may be entered by hand or taken from the material database.
- You must specify the initial conditions, which describe the starting values of the temperature and moisture fields.
- For each surface, you must specify the surface transfer coefficients for heat, vapor and liquid transport, the orientation and inclination and the climatic conditions.
- You must specify the time interval for which the calculation shall be carried out: enter the starting date and the number of time steps.
- You may edit the parameters for the numerical control.
- You may check your input by viewing a report detailing the input data.
- As a precaution, you should now save your input to a save directory.
- Now you can start the calculation.