Plus 2.X:Overview on the User Interface
The User Interface in WUFI®plus 2.X
The main elements are:
- the Menu and Tool Bar to help you navigate to any function,
- the Navigation Tree: It is reasonable to follow its structure while inputting data, to make sure nothing is left out,
- the Visualization Box in which the building can be seen and edited,
- the Status and Results Box which displays errors that are to be corrected and missing input and where the calculation can be started when all important data is inserted,
- the Input and Output Dialog Box which shows the different panels according to the selected entry in the Navigation Tree.