Installing WUFI Plus 2.X
The menu-driven PC program WUFI®plus (Wärme und Feuchte instationär - Transient Heat and Moisture), developed by IBP allows realistic calculation of the transient hygrothermal behavior of a building exposed to natural climate conditions.
- IBM-compatible Pentium-class computer. High speed is recommended for performance.
- At least 2 GB of random access memory (RAM)
- Microsoft Windows XP + SP2 or higher, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Hard disk drive with at least 2 GB of available disk space
- .Net Framework 3.5 or higher
Installing the Program:
- In order to install WUFI®plus you need to have the system administrator rights. Put the program installation CD in the appropriate CD drive and the setup screen will welcome you.
- Check, if your computer meets all necessary requirements:
- Input your license information:
- Select your desired destination location:
- Select a start menu folder:
- Decide whether you want a desctop icon:
- Check settings and click "Install" to install the software: