WUFI 1D Pro
- Two graphs are shown on one page. If the date-axis is changed on the above graph, the second graph is then different - but only one x-axis label is available.
- Sometimes window can not be minimized
- By use of "Assign from Database" the setup is overridden without asking (asking happens only if "Edit" is used.
- How do I create a monopitch roof?
- Is the A/V ratio based on the internal or the external dimensions?
- How is the exterior climate data interpolated with shorter timesteps than available in the climate file? How big is the difference of simulations with hourly values and shorter timesteps?
- How are the ventilation control mechanisms exactly?
- How do I model groundwater? (I can only specify 100% RH but no fluid water on the surface)
- Time-dependent shading
- Specified saving options (without results, with general results, with results for each component) on one page, not seperately for each component
- Calculation results: Please add surface area in the component information part
- Differentiation between forced and natural air exchange (with possibility to read file)
- Preview of the created building in the building wizard
- Define standard dimensions of windows with frame reduction factor and adapt frame reduction factor with changing window dimensions
- Start "Calc Wufi" from header-dialog
- Delete "new case" button
- Give choice if one wants to copy windows for every storey in a multi-storey building
- Batch mode for WUFI Plus with automatic results file generation
- Possibility to read each boundary condition from file
- Save project without results
Distribution of solar gains on inner surfaces
How is the behavior? If Other_Parameters "Proportional to area", 100% of solar gains will distributed proportional to the components, or 100% less the ratio of "Solar radiation direct to inner Air"?
In the case of "Proportional to area" in Components -> Numerics "Solar radiation on inner surfaces[%]" shows the percentage [1...100] in an inactive box. But if "user defined" you must not input a number between [1...100], but between [0...1].
Jan Peter's annotation
- If you want to created a building with the script and you press load sample there is a different. In the sample it is called “Kind of component” and in the Explanations it is called “Kind of partition.”
- Option to scale up the script window in "read from script"